The July 10 Entry

The July 10 Post

I was here. Haha and I'm still enjoying Davao. Hmm. It's strange being in the house without my sister though. Hmm.. how can I go on shopping now without my fashion consultant?! Hehe. Not really. But mallhopping and window-shopping?! Or maybe it's just strange that the fridge in our house is nearly empty, and the oven and the washing machine unused. Haha and I get to watch all the shows I want on TV! No competition for the most part. Hehe now you can tell by the appliances I mentioned what my sister likes to do when she's in the house. :D

Now I wasn't supposed to say those things. I really just wanted to say that I passed by my blog for a few minutes. Hmmm.. could it be? Haha no it can't possibly be happening. Oh alright, the whole family misses you Kai! (at dinamay pa buong pamilya) Haha.

Okay, I better get out of this net cafe now and plan my stuff. Ugh oh yeah, I have to reply to some KR Choir stuff. Busy busy. (Right.)

Lotsa stuff happened past few days. Meet-up with friends and high school teachers and Pisay Foundation Day and all. Will tell you about it.. maybe when I'm not chasing Internet cafe time.

Oh yeah, there MAY BE a new blog template up in the not-so-near future. Let's see if I can put it together. Hopefully I don't get lazy.