All right

All right

Aww.. to get an encouraging email from my mom is one thing, but to get TWO encouraging emails (the second asking me to seek medical help), a message from Dad who even tried to call me (not enough credits right now to answer it sorry) to ask how I am, and some nice comments from sister Kai in a span of two days is a bit strange. Oh no. Is it what I fear it is?

Hehe thanks a lot, you family. :D Big hug! BUT really, I'm okay. Hehe, I'm beginning to think the previous post led you to think I was severely ill or mentally distressed (but actually..haha).

Anyway, I thought I'd clear the whole thing before my family shows up at my doorstep to see how I am. But that wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it? XD

Ahh.. turns out this post is also the perfect excuse to use Blogger's image service. Aha! It actually works quite nicely. Hmm.. is this gonna give my usual provider Photobucket a run for its money? Then again, what usual provider? Hehe yep the posts have been devoid of photos for the longest time, but still, the design and all the nice-looking stuff are still powered by Photobucket. :)

This photo of the four of us was taken (using the now-spoilt webcam) more than two years ago, before I ever set foot on Singapore soil (or pavement, for that matter). Nice! Next time I'll upload more photos (oh yeah including those from Czech!) to make this a more visually-friendly blog.

Thanks again Ma, Dad and Kai. Miss you all.