Peace of mind

Peace of mind

It's amazing what a good afternoon nap can do. And a good supper too after a good sectional session with the basses of KR Choir. And that after a productive time at my EL1101E tutorial and BSP1005 case discussion tutorial (yeah Team Vernon Smith rocks!).

Lots coming up next week, and I'm really swamped, but I think I've managed to condition myself to well, delay worrying about them, and relax once in a while.

I've got up-to-date information about the grisly chop-chop murder of a Filipina maid by a Filipina maid here in Singapore, and still I cringe whenever I read about it, but yeah, happy thoughts happy thoughts.

Speaking of happy thoughts, sometimes I just think of Czech Republic.


And yep, that's my current wallpaper too. I wanna go to Europe again! And this time, definitely with a Schengen Visa. Hahaha. Those who know me would remember my brush with the Italian Embassy, but yeah that's over, and that doesn't make me like Europe less.

Oh yeah, belated happy birthday to one of my closest friends, Jacques. This guy's terrific, really, and he's the closest thing I have to a little bro. Happy 16th birthday again, Jacko, and I hope you settle all the issues you're currently dealing with. All my good vibes too you.

Coolness.. Emoticons in my blog! Now on to my ST2137 programming assignment and my Calculus tutorial! Midterm break soon!


Music of the moment: Jack Johnson's Better Together
Currently feeling calm.