Keep it together

A lot of things are threatening to break me apart: dissolve my sanity, try my patience and resolve, test my mental and emotional limits, and push my stamina and strength to the edge.

Thank God for my family, friends, my blog, MSN, the internet, church (happy silver jubilee to the Church of the Holy Cross) and music.

Thanks to Swiss Miss too, this yummy cocoa milk chocolate drink. I hope it has caffeine, as Karen says it does. I've recently (and unknowingly) been a coffee-holic, and I think I'm hooked.

Ahh life is good and I am loved by the people who matter to me. Thanks, you all.

* * *

I don't know why I'm feeling this stressed. Sure I have a test at 8am later, and waking up in time is gonna be a challenge, but hmm.. something tells me my worry-meter is working overtime. Prolly another case of "much ado about nothing".

But then again, I really should feel stressed. I have LOTS up ahead, and I'm barely prepared. Being in the university is a tough job, man.

Alrighty, time to hit the sack. Goodnight world.