Articles of Note

Articles of Note

I just wrapped up my article for the Ridge. I hope it gets published! If not, then well, write again next time! Haha.

I rarely check other news sites except INQ7.net and ABS-CBNnews.com, but today was an exception. And then I read this on BBC: Fatboy Slim makes Marcos Musical. Interesting. For a while there, I thought I was still on the (web)pages of the (online) Philippine newspapers. Hmm.. strangeness. Fatboy Slim is one of my favorite artists, because his techno dance tunes are just funky! I still can't reconcile him and a local Pinoy political figure though. Hehe. I dunno if this musical will be something Imelda will cry foul over, like the "Imelda" movie, which was presented to her as a documentary while filming, but turned out to be a feature-length film portraying her in a bad light. God bless you Imelda. All I can say.

Anyway, what's really an interesting read is this article on the Inquirer's Youngblood. It's by my junior in high school and now in Singapore, Carina. Haha congrats congrats! I've always wanted to be on Youngblood! Haha but never got around to writing and emailing them. Hats off to you Ca!

Well, about the content of your article, though, I hope you're much better now! I'm just around of course, and same goes for the rest of the Pinoy group here. Hehe, besides, as you've said, it's been a while since you wrote it, and hopefully since then it's been smooth sailing!