Prayer

Prayer

Today let's say a prayer that God would help the poor, the sick, and the dying.

With a few hundred bucks in my bank account, I'm broke. (Ahh yes, but there's the VISA..)

I'm mentally and physically unwell, thanks to intensive mugging sessions for upcoming my Statistics and Calculus tests. I'm emotionally strained as well, as I can't solve some problems and have to scold myself whenever I fall asleep in the library or in bed again.

And "dying"? That's Singlish for suffering of this sort.

In other words, please pray for me.

And the rest of Muggers Inc., i.e. the struggling studious student population. Really, we people who toil this hard for our tests ought to be rewarded.

But alas, the fact of the University is that some people will get rewarded, some will be rewarded more than they deserve, and some will just, well, have to chalk it up to experience, and hope for better things to come.

All the more reason to pray, really.