Request Line

Request Line

I ask God for a lot of things. A LOT, really, and He has wisely not granted all of them, lest I be likened to a spoiled little rascal. A few granted wishes here and there, and in retrospection (note the emphasis), it's perfectly fine with me.

I've been asking for less and less things lately, but these involve matters on a larger scale. I fervently pray for them still, and whether they are granted or not won't be known anytime soon.

Today I realized something I want. It's not something grand like "World Peace" or something ambiguous like "Happiness" or something abstract like "Wisdom" (although yeah those would be terrific). On the contrary, it is something that's amazingly simple and although semi-abstract, it's identifiably mundane. Argh, it's so trivial I don't know why I can't achieve it on my own. I know a part of it has to do with me, but I don't know, I guess it's just not in my system.. at least not yet. It would make a world of a difference if I had this small gift, really.

And yep, that's my simple prayer request to God this time.

Oh, let me thank You, by the way, for blessing me more than I recognize.