Feel-good Points for the Week

Feel-good Points for the Week

Post-Mugging I-finally-get-it! Moments:
+750 Feel-good Points

Screwed-up (read: earth-shattering) Calculus test:
-5000
Feel-good Points


Screwed-up Mathematical Statistics test:
-3000 Feel-good Points
(only because everybody else did relatively bad as well)

Perceived Screwed-up English test:
-1750 Feel-good Points


Actual Not-too-screwed-up English test:
+1000 Feel-good Points


Red Cross Blood Donation After a Year of Waiting:
+500 Feel-good Points


Greeting Ivy a Happy 19th Birthday and Drawing her "Naruto" Eating Champorado:
+500 Feel-good Points


Not going out with Ivy and the rest of the Pinoys for Halloween Night:
-250 Feel-good Points


Not going for Halloween Night because of ST2137 test on Monday:
+250 Feel-good Points (cancels previous!)

Knowing best friend Jacko won the Clash quiz show:
+400 Feel-good Points

Offering and Doing Mugging-mate Diana Some Degree of Favor:
+300 Feel-good Points

TV Show Therapy (includes dosages of The OC, Desperate Housewives, Survivor):
+200 Feel-good Points

Music Therapy (includes superb music CD shared by KR choirmates Wei Ren and James, and finally finding some inspiring song stuck in my head since Czech Republic competition):
+400 Feel-good Points

Exhausting (small group practices!) but Fulfilling NUS Choir Practices:
+400 Feel-good Points (I love you guys!)

Pinoy friends and NUS friends and D-block and KR friends and other friends:
+600 Feel-good Points

_______________________


For a grand total of.. something! It pays to count one's blessings, really.. I feel better already! Haha.

Actually, I'm still reeling from the back-to-back-to-back blows by my screwed-up tests. Especially Calculus and Statistics. But yeah, never mind, must focus on recuperating than wallowing in agony. Besides, there's this new battle again on Monday with my Computer Aided Data Analysis second midterm test, and a case presentation for Managerial Econs class on Tuesday.

Hmm.. I haven't calculated my total feel-good points of the week, but if it's supposed to accurately reflect how I am right now, I'm guessing it should be some negative value. Quite a long way from being positive too. Well, this'll pass.

Besides, I'm gonna call home tomorrow, and see how Dad and Ma and Kai and Lola Neneng and Lola Doding are doing. That should buoy me up for quite a while.

All right now, back to work. And yeah, maybe I should listen to this nice Irish blessing song for the (n+1)th time. Goodnight!