As personal as it gets

As personal as it gets

Ten things. Something I ripped off Michaelstyx's blog, who ripped it off from Jeunesse's, who ripped it off from her friend's. Ten things I'd like to say to ten different people (or even groups of people since I tried to be less specific). Guess which message is for you? Haha. Don't look for yours here. Ask me! Hehe. But of course, if you're in need of a message from me, by all means choose a number from one to ten and pick! Hehe.

Anonymity can be a very good thing. This is brutally honest, and as personal as it gets.
Don't read between the lines, I suggest.


1. I miss you. I've read that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but sometimes (as I've also read), it just makes it forget. Please keep in touch.

2. I am annoyed by you. I don't mean to be the saintly one here, but I wish you were more sensitive, more responsible, less pretentious.

3. I feel for you. Don't worry, we're all struggling here. I'm always online, and I'm always just around the corner.

4. You make me laugh. Thanks a lot.

5. I appreciate your good intentions, but I feel you're not up to the task. Still, thank you for persisting.

6. I should not be doing this to you. I'm sorry, I can be pretty weird sometimes.

7. Thanks. Good luck to you. I wish we could be friends, because I think we'd be good buddies.

8. I'm glad we're much better friends now. Thanks always for the help.

9. I'm sorry for everything. Don't hate me.

10. I miss you. We almost never see each other in the last couple of years, but I'm confident that after some catching up, we'll be great as usual.