System.out.println("Hello World!")

System.out.println("Hello World!")

Oy! At nagbablog uli ang bata kahit supposedly busy sya.
Oh well. It's the weather. Or not.

I'm mighty glad the week is over, and I'm still in one piece. I can tell from the MSN nicks of my friends, that pretty much everyone is struggling, but I'm glad that when I do see them around hall or in school, they still manage to laugh and smile and act "normally". (Haha, that last bit in the previous sentence didn't go too well)

In any case, you can tell from the title of this post that Java is still haunting me and the rest of my CS1101 buddies, but now we can all breathe a a collective sigh of relief as the deadline of our ultra cryptic TicTacToe task is extended till next weekend!

I've been making full use of my whiteboard to update me of stuff to do, and it never seems to get cleared, as new tasks are always popping up. Ganito lang siguro talaga pag nasa "University" na, one that even claims to be world-class. (Shempre proud of NUS :D)

Updates, updates. I downloaded the premiere of this hot new spin-off of CSI, called CSI:New York. They call it CSI:NY in fact, and it rhymes! I thought this would be make me jaded about the whole CSI franchise after CSI and CSI:Miami (William Peterson a.k.a. Gil Grissom of the original was totally against these spin-offs), but this new production seemed so COOOOL. Gary Sinise (I remember him as the amputee in Forrest Gump) gives a pretty intense performance as Mac Taylor, and the supporting cast is very good, not too mention aesthetically pleasing (the female lead resembles SJP of SATC, and the other Kylie-Minogue-ish girl has these full pouty lips, and even the guys look decent). I think they worked their darndest to make this a well-polished, classy production, and it WORKS.

I'm still downloading the finale of Amazing Race though, since I missed it when they aired it a few weeks ago.

Awhile ago, I celebrated the end of the week by checking out the newest music videos on Yahoo!Launch. I think the lovely Alicia Keys pairs perfectly with Usher (they did two collaborations already) and Alicia looks hot in this latest "My Boo" video. And as for Britney's latest, I'd have to say she's physically gorgeous, but I think she's too geared towards the overly sexy and titillating that she has somehow lost her appeal on me. And the way she looks at marriage and all turns me off. I'm glad that Mase is making a comeback, after his smash rap/R&B hits in the late nineties, and I'm hoping that he makes yet another splash. Vanessa Carlton is still likeable and pleasant and nice, but I think her new video lacks some oomph. Maroon 5's She Will be Loved video (yes I saw it only now, haha) is one ultra cool video worth watching over and over, but the concept of it all (guy falls for lover's mom) is something I didn't quite expect upon hearing the song only on the radio, and is something I don't quite buy. But as I've told you, it's ultra cool. Like my dance idol Usher's video. Hehe.

Oh yeah, since we're down to TV and entertainment (look where my digression led me, hehe), watch this WAY COOL Gap ad starring SJP and Lenny Kravitz. Thanks Kiko for posting the link on his blog. I've also watched Jasmine Trias's ad for Smart, and I wasn't impressed with the production, although of course Jasmine is still as beautiful as her voice. It was much too cheesy, and Jasmine seemed detached, especially as she was floating in clouds or something. It could get classier than that, I think. ;)

Okay, enough of this, as my Java's waiting! Cheers.