Jia You!

Jia You!

I'm sad. And tired. And stressed. I don't know now which sensation (I don't want to use "feeling" haha) took over me first, and caused whichever, but if you mix them in a bottle, shake it all up like mad, and you get this gooey icky mixture, THAT's the one.

It's my turn to get this hell week. My Programming written test 2 was held on Wednesday, yesterday was this Talentime in the KR, where each block presented an item (it was lots of fun, but killed my study time), and tomorrow I have a Statistics test, and 30 minutes afterwards, my dreaded Programming Exam. And oh, the result for my Linear Algebra test came this afternoon.

Sooo.. how am I coping? How am I faring in my midterm tests so far? Let's just say I'm thinking Beatles right now. Particularly "Across the Universe" (I love Fiona Apple's version), and "Let It Be". Sigh.

Like they say in Chinese, jia you!