Rainy days

Rainy days

I've been through hell the past few days, and for the next few days and weeks, hell it will still be.

I'm quite sick right now, with this flu that I caught last Sunday. Yesterday it was horrible, my brain cells, each of the billions of them, kept pounding at my skull, wanting my head to burst. I couldn't sleep on Sunday night, as my throat seemed to be harboring fuzzy creatures itching for attention, I froze in my Monday SS lecture, and I was virtually mutilating my hanky in my trip to Robinson Road that rainy afternoon.

I went to Robinson Road (I couldn't find MTV though), into the Silkair office at the 25th floor of the SIA Building. I have this round trip 6-month ticket, see, which I bought in Davao. I was pretty confident I wouldn't run out of seats, since I thought the peak days were in late November and early December, but as it turned out, there are no more flights on my desired date, December 20! The next flight would be on January 1 still! Great.

I hope someone on the December 20 or 21 flight backs out so I could go home! It's kind of suspenseful to be in the waiting list, and I'm not quite enjoying it. And the December 18 and 19 caroling sessions of the Choir at the Esplanade Concourse better be worth my extended stay. ;)

What else, what else. Oh yeah, deadlines looming up ahead. I have two Biology assignments, yet another crazy Java lab (the last one!), a Singapore Studies quiz, and the Singapore Studies Final Assignment (something like our exam) all due next week! And, the week after that, it will be exams galore! Wooohooo. No time to fool around and do idle stuff.

That's about it. I still have my deep sexy voice (I think I could be Bass 3 for choir now, if it even exists) as a result of my rainy day adventures, and as much as I would like to tease Karen with this newfound sound from my phlegm-infested lungs, I sure wish I get well soonest so I can study like a madman, like most everyone else.