Eventful

Eventful

Whoooooopeee, exams are over!

And yes, it's 5:02 in the morning, but no, it wasn't the usual all-nighter. It was a good all-nighter actually, an eventful one to say the least.

Eventful, yep, that's the right word. And it all began when my final exam ended at 3:00pm. Well, the exam is THE event, too, but right now I'd like to skip the academic stuff, since it's, well, FREAKIN' OVER! Whoooooooooopeeeee!

So, in a span of 12 hours after the exam, I went to Funan IT Mall with Wayne to have my camera fixed at Konica Minolta(but apparently their website isn't updated, so the closing time should be 6pm and not the 7pm posted online.. in effect requiring me to pop by their office again tomorrow since we arrived at 6:05..arrrrgh), took a long bus trip back to hall alone and enjoyed the city lights, rushed to the dining hall to catch the 8pm dinner, where I had a good meal with my Cambodian and Laotian fellow ex-bridging students, and went to my room to get some rest. And just when I was quite relaxed and finally decided to clean up my room (it gets messy during exams..and all other times too actually), Robinson pops by to invite me for supper with the bridging kids, as most of them are leaving tomorrow morning (later), but I had to refuse, as I was dead tired, but decided to go anyway as a depressed Karen (from Temasek) popped by my window and demanded I go!

So it was Cheese Prata for me and Cecilia, Robinson, Karen, Ivy, Jayson, Michael & Ferron. T'was fun too. It reminded me that it can be extremely relaxing to go for midnight walks to this hawker center Fong Seng some two to three blocks away. Well, if not for this depressed and unstable Karen who kept on making a scene! Hmph. But the Combo Cheese prata was nice, the night air just right, and talking and laughing with friends is quite a good way to destress.

We arrived at Kent Ridge Hall at around 2am, but Karen from Temasek requested to be walked home. She was more stable now, so she wasn't as fun anymore. Haha. So Ivy and I went to her room in Temasek, where we tinkered with her a cappella mp3s, as well as those mp3s I dutifully send her whenever she asks me or whenever I feel like sending, and she proved to be a teeny bit unstable still. But it was manageable, so it was okay. Even if she was dancing in the room to Safri Duo's Baya Baya, while Ivy watched and I turned away. Haha.

Ivy and I walked back to KR at around 3am, and I was relieved that finally I could catch some sleeeeeep. But as it turned out, I had a two-hour chat with a friend on YM! Haha.

So now I'm way too sleepy. Not sure if I'll send off those lucky few who're flying to the Philippines tomorrow (later), but.. let's just see first if I wake up.

Good morning!