Four minutes

Four minutes

How much can you blog in four minutes?

Last night I had a Statistics all-nighter. I haven't gone through the entire 320+ page set of lecture notes, but I was done with the tough parts.

Slept at 5am. Had a horrible dream. It involved my high school friends, a dusty, busy street, me running down the road, and suddenly, two fresh corpses. *shudder*

I finally got my Singapore Studies final paper and quiz back today. It's official, I sent Alfian Sa'at a B paper. My tutor left no comments, so it was a quick and sudden stab. But what the hell was I thinking? I was with hardcore Arts majors! I hope everyone gets B so I have a shot at an A-. Hur hur.

Watched the OC finally last night. Too many temptations in the room: my bed, the internet, MSN, blogging. Argh. I watched the finale of Season 1. Man, was it depressing. I watched the first ep of Season 2 this morning. Depressing still! I still love the OC though. And the soundtrack totally ROCKS.

Now it's five minutes. A minute overdue.
At least I should be proud I'm taking measures so I can study more.

Another minute overdue. Let's get this published then I'll hit the books. Pray for me, people.