Before I vanish

Before I vanish

My friend from China and birthdaymate Sens (hail the 8th-of-February babies!) once again reminded me the other day that I've been getting thinner and thinner every time we saw each other. For a while I thought she was exaggerating, but now I realize I may have been looking at this full-size mirror in my room a little too much to be able to tell the difference. Can't blame me, too. It's directly to my left when I'm working with my laptop, or when I'm studying on the table, so when I get bored and tired and decide to look around, I can't help but look at myself adoringly. (You also, Korinna, right? Haha!)

We were studying at the Med Library this afternoon, and Michael took this photo using Ferron's Ericsson phone.




Scary photo. I'm so skinny already!
Sens told me that if I continue to grow skinnier, in time, I just might vanish. Haha.

I swear, after these exams, I'm gonna get me lots of sleep, and I'm gonna stuff myself like crazy.


P.S.
I suddenly miss my digicam! :( I've been wanting to go to the Konica shop to have it fixed, but I'm just too busy. Sigh. I'll have it fixed soon, and I promise to post more photos. In time for the NUS Choir caroling sessions, too. ;)

Thanks Ferron for sending me the photo!