Running

Running

Sigh. I'm tired. Been doing this 2500-word final assignment for my Singapore Studies. Yes, that's the module I gave a tribute to in the last post. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying writing this paper, but I wish there wasn't any deadline! And this online Factiva database, which I access for research material (mainly journals and newpapers), is too large, yet skimpy on the good substantial ones. Too late for me to complain actually, since I've secured all my research, and now I'm just organizing the whole thing into a coherent, smart-sounding piece of text within (or just around) the suggested word length. And oh yeah, my paper is an analysis of poet-cum-playwright Alfian Sa'at's Corridor, a short story collection, and how it represents Singapore. (Trust me, what he says you'll never find in any Singapore travel brochure =P)

Then it's the exams for me. Two major ones next week.
Programming Methodology (Java!) and Linear Algebra.

Here's one of my hang-on-in-there songs. Works just fine.

___________

Running
by No Doubt

Run/ Running all the time/ Running to the future/ With you right by my side

Me/ I'm the one you chose/ Out of all the people/ You wanted me the most/
I'm so sorry that I'm falling/ Help me up let's keep on running/
Don't let me fall out of love

Running, running/ As fast as we can/ Do you think we'll make it?/ (Do you think we'll make it?)/
We're running/ Keep holding my hand/ It's so we don't get separated

Be/ Be the one I need/ Be the one I trust most/ Don't stop inspiring me/
Sometimes it's hard to keep on running/ We work so much to keep it going/
Don't make me want to give up


___


Now I gotta run and do some mugging, because I'm running out of time, too.