Some people

Some people

Dustin got so bored today we were literally exchanging smileys over MSN. As usual, he commented on my MSN nick (which I try to keep creative/informative/expressive out of self-satisfaction), and then went on to send me smileys of all shapes and sizes and expressions. It was crazy. I swear we could make a good sensible story out of the exchange. I had downloaded a good collection myself, so I didn't run out of cool emoticons to swap.

Charles the Medicine guy from NUS Choir invited me via SMS to study at the Engin Bridge in the afternoon. I was asleep. He messaged me over MSN just now, and it's sucky that even his cheerful disposition is marred by the required mad revision for his coming tests. He's in Medicine, what can I say. And it's doubly sad to see him devastated the day after his birthday. God bless him.

Brice got an A in our final SS essay. I distinctly remember him rushing through the paper in a fatalistic way, as he declared the module as S/U, or pass/fail. That means he only needs to pass it, as A or B+ or B- won't make a difference. I didn't opt for S/U, meaning I get the full gravity of my grades. I remember him sending me a copy of his essay, which he requested I check, but I had to beg off since I was working my ass off more crazily doing the same essay, but on a different choice of text. What can I say. It's either the tutors decided to do a turnaround this assignment (his tutor is different from mine, and my tutor gave me high marks for the previous assignment, while his gave low marks), or some people have all the luck.

Some people are mugging right now.

Some people are just blogging.

And some people should get hold of themselves, and focus on the monstrous tasks at hand.