20 hours

20 hours

Woohooo.

In 20 hours this will all be over, and I can finally get myself a sinful overdose of sleep, hopefully clear up some "facial ground" (if you know what I mean), rid my room of biology-linear-algebra-programming-SG-studies-statistics material, and ultimately regain my sanity. Whoooo.

Most of my friends were done with their exams on Saturday yet. Ugh. I had to endure seeing happy MSN nicks like "WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!", "Exams over", "I'm coming home to my car!", "Back in India tomorrow!", "buhbye exams!", and "JOY JOY JOY!", while I was busily mugging for my final paper on Monday. Hmph. A friend of mine left for India this morning, one for Mauritius, some of my Singaporean neighbors have gone home, and the bridging kids + Ferron + Karen + Joline went to Orchard last night to watch the Incredibles!

Well my date with my Biology notes didn't go too bad, actually. The problem was it kept me up all night! Bad, I know. I tried to study in the evening, in the afternoon, but for some reason I just wasn't productive. My peak hours? 12midnight to 9am. It's confirmed, NUS has successfully turned me into a zombie.

But I love my school. Top 18 in the world, believe it or not. (Haha, even my schoolmates are skeptical about it but what the heck)

Although the sun beat me to it (I planned to finish studying before sunrise), I'm glad I finished all 12 sets of lectures by 9am, took a nap, woke up at 12noon, had a 5-minute shower chop-chop and rushed to catch the 12:15 bus to Church.

Surprise, surprise, I see Karen in the bus, together with her partner-in-crime Sherene, and my fellow Bass at the NUS Choir, Kurien, all three clad in white. I've heard of Sherene, Karen's opposite-door(?!) neighbor, but we were intorduced only now. Crazy folk those three fellas from Temasek Hall. The fun type of crazy, and I had fun over lunch afterwards at a Kopitiam in Clementi.

And you Sherene, you, thanks for lurking around my blog for quite some time. And although it's freaky that you know stuff about me even when I didn't yet speak a word to you, it's actually kinda nice to know you've been a patiently reading my nonsensical ramblings. ;) Coooooool blog too. Good luck to us on our papers!

Okay, time to fix up my notes for tomorrow's open-book multiple-choice Biology exam! Cheers everyone!