Camera trick

Camera trick

It was kind of Ferron to comment that my skinny photo in a previous post was perhaps due to something with the camera. Maybe the angle? Or perhaps the dimensions of the length and width or whatever. So, in yet another mugging session at the medical library the other day, Ferron and best friend Michaelstyx (more than best friends, in fact, according to Ferron.. hmm..) took another photo:



That's me (right) and my junior Robinson (who's from my same high school but a year younger, and who's a bigger math wizard than the high school me [note that I no longer am, to my dismay..but I'm working on it]).

Anyway, if the photo says anything, it confirms that I'm really skinny now. Sigh. But it also shows that I'm not the only one! Haha. Robinson, who badly needs a haircut, as all other Pinoys here agree (=P), is getting a bit too thin as well. Hmm.. or MAYBE it really is just the camera, ya?

Here's another photo, which, although totally unflattering (I've hated close-ups lately.. guess why), shows that I can look not-too-skinny in certain situations:



Haha. Pardon the uncertainty in the smile. For one, I was tired and sleepy from my usual all-nighters (yes they're getting regular now.. sorry again Ma!), and besides, that's an experimental smile. Hah. A high school friend who knew me from grade school once commented I've been using the same old smile I've been using since Montessori! Hahaha. Same old million-dollar smile, if I may add. Bwahaha.

Come on, humor me. I've just finished my Statistics exam yesterday evening, and it turned out to be quite okay. Well it should be, since Arthur and I were getting saturated from answering so many past year exam questions! There was a bunch of stupid glitches here and there (and Arthur will agree too), like this simple wrong substitution of the value of Z-alpha (I should've realized it was a one-tailed Z-test, not two), but I'm just mighty glad it's over. I also have a three-day break before my next exam in General Biology, which is a multiple-choice exam too. Argh, I never was good in multiple choice stuff, but at least it's open-book.

And that Bio exam is the last one for this semester too. And then I can do some sightseeing and caroling and surfing and blogging and shopping(?), before flying home on December 20 or 21.

To anyone on the December 20 Davao-bound Silkair flight, won't you pleeeease reschedule so I could get off the waiting list? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.