Another distraction

Another distraction

Yes, it's another of those stuff I do when I should be studying, but... isn't the OC just super?

I just watched episode 2 of the second season a few hours ago, and argh, it's still depressing.
But it's the interesting, fun type of depressing, so it's okay. Last season's finale was depressing, the first ep of the next season was still depressing, and now this (I hope this isn't spoiling anything for those who haven't watched them episodes yet).

I've been hoping a happy something something would happen actually, but now I'm thinking about what my good high school friend Lyn once said: if in the end it will all be happy, then she doesn't want the present to be happy too much, because that would mean it's the end already. Hmm.. I didn't quite agree with her on that, because somewhere there's a flaw in logic (and maybe because I was a happy kid in high school), but the sensible part of me is saying, yes, why expect a happy ending here at the beginning of the season. Argh, pardon the incoherence, but yes, I'm still blabbering about the OC.

And watching this episode btw, reminded me that Summer is still one of my favorite characters. Haha. I think she just beat my previous favorite Seth by a few points this season. Let's see what happens.

Okay, gotta rush for a date with my Bio book! Wheeeeee.