Block

Block

Today I had the strongest urge to use the "Block" option on MSN Messenger. And that's a big thing, since I never quite believed in hiding from my MSN contacts, who, by virtue of their mere presence on my MSN contact list, are supposed to be my "friends" to at least some reasonable degree. Some people on the list I don't chat with often, some very rarely, and one not at all, but at some point our paths crossed and due to work-related or friendship-related reasons, we're on each other's list.

Today Person X was talking and going about verbal communication with me, when I decided to space out a bit while X rambled on. Bam, it hit me. Time to block you off my list.

But nah, being the more rational person that I am, I am not gonna block X.. yet. If at all. I'm gonna message X tonight, and give X a piece of my mind.

Nothing serious, really, just a matter of tact and professionalism and sensitivity that I just wanna settle. And of course, it's a matter of whether we want to still see each other online on MSN.