Sandwich

Sandwich

That's how I feel right now, really. Sandwiched. Lots of things to do, what with school, hall, choir stuff pulling me in every possible direction, and there's not enough of me to go around. Actually, it's more like being stuck in a tiny elevator with originally deflated balloons, and then bam! Choir Balloon first swells to huge beachball size, and then the Hall Balloon gets inflated, and then, slowly at first and now gathering momentum, the School Balloon gathers in air as if it were given sudden puffs.

It gets claustrophobic, and (as Maroon 5 says, Is there anyone out there 'cause) it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

And I'm sick too. Colds and cough and sore throat. Theoretically this should be my excuse reason for skipping a few choir practices, but nope, Timeless Classics is coming up, and well, I'm not exactly ready.

Sometimes I just wanna take a pin, and burst all these balloons--Choir, Hall, School--so I can just rest and relax and sleep all day. Then again, I know I'll live to regret it if I do so, for these are three things that I've learned to love and be passionate about in my undergrad life.



Music of the Moment: Jason Mraz's Bella Luna
Currently feeling sick.