Found

Found

Lost handphone found! Thanks to my Calculus 2 lecturer who dropped it at the Maths Department for me to claim. Thanks to the two mystery girls who gave it to the lecturer as well. And Grace my D-blockmate, who relayed the message to me as I borrowed her phone to call mine. Thank you Lord, of course.

Cool, I must've just missed finding the phone the day I lost it. Mike, Diana and I were just some 10 steps outside the LT, headed for the canteen, when I doubled back to search my seat and the table for the phone. Nothing. I saw the Dr Wu fixing up his transparencies and paraphernalia, but I didn't think it was with him, as I also entertained the possibility of me stupidly leaving the phone in my own room.

Ah.. life is good. Hui Yin, the choir sec and a Singaporean, told me I was very lucky my phone was returned. Then again, I thought that had this been the Philippines, the probability of my phone being returned would be, well, close to nil. Then again, I just may be biased. But my wallet was once returned by a Singaporean taxi driver who asked for totally nothing in return for the hassle of driving over to NUS, and Jeunesse's handphone was recently returned after a week. Then again, Nestor lost his phone too and never got it back, so did Ivy and Dustin, and oh yes, how could I forget losing my other wallet the other year?

Well, maybe these are isolated cases. Or well, sample size is not large enough to yield statistically significant conclusions about lost-and-found cases here and back home in the Philippines. Just the same, I'm glad good guys still exist, and a good number of people still do the right thing.

Now the right thing to do is to do my killer Statistics tutorial and clean up my room and sleep early! And I intend to do just that.