Quickie

Quickie

I barely have time to blog since it's been a long day practising with choir and ragging and rushing to finish KR's big colorful float for tomorrow's Rag Day, but the thought of my blog getting stale with such depressing recent posts makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Because really, I'm okay now. I'm giddy and happy and hyper although a bit exhausted and still one module short of my planned 6 for the sem. I don't know, it's just a good day today. Maybe it's the company of friends and new friends, both among the Pinoy group and among the KR fellas, or maybe I've just decided I'm through with shitty days and I deserve to enjoy myself as much as I can. Or maybe it's just me winning this round of my everyday battle with the monsters in my head.

Or it could be that after enslaving myself to Rag, cutting and pasting and being exposed to the fumes (?) of rugby all afternoon, I may have gotten a bit loose in the head.

And oh yeah, I met Miss Happy Goh my English teacher in my bridging year at Arts Canteen. Always nice to see old friends. ;)

Time to go to bed! Gonna sing NUS Song and ahem, Singapore's National Anthem tomorrow for Rag Day. Hope KR's float wins!