Hmm.

HMM.

Today was a strange day. I thought it was strange in a good way, since it was a surprisingly good day to accidentally meet up with random friends. Really, I was like, hey!, hello!, how are ya!, hey you!, and on the receiving end of the same as I was walking to and from class, in the corridors, in the bus, at the bus stop, at the canteen. It's great to meet old and new friends around, really, and unexpectedly too, so that's always a nice treat. For a while there I began to wonder if this was a divine sign that indicated something. Something good to perk up my spirits for the strangeness of the day apparently.

It became stranger as the day progressed, me being stressed and sleep-deprived, getting lost in lectures, skipping dinner and consequently getting irritable in choir, and suddenly realizing I have killer tutorials the next day and a take-home calculus exam that I couldn't solve.

But yeah it was okay. I guess.

At around 11PM, after my Indonesian friend Johni (formerly from KR and now with NUS Choir) gave me a calculus crash course, I went back to hall from PGP, ready to plop onto the bed to take a small nap before I finish my calculus take-home exam. I decided to surf the net a bit first, and then it hit me.

Yeah, sometimes life sucks, and I can't blame anyone else but me. Don't ask.


Music of the moment: Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends
Currently feeling the need to relax and destress.