BUZZ

My head's buzzing again, for some reason.

Maybe it's just the usual unavaoidable load of schoolwork, but then again, today (again, yesterday since it's past midnight) was yet another good day. I was able to accomplish quite much again (although I'm not nearing any overachiever status just yet), and it was genuinely fun. Never mind if the soprano from PRC, who has this Masters in music from some bigtime popular group in Manhattan and who's singing with a bunch of male sopranos in the Esplanade in a month's time, was speaking in broken English and Mandarin all throughout her Masterclass for NUS Choir! She provided great advice anyway, and I'm starting to enjoy the company of the choir more now. Which is a great thing, since we're gonna be stuck with each other for a good 7 hours a week.

I just woke up actually, and, although it's been happening almost every night, I looked forward to jumping out of bed to check my still turned-on laptop, to complement my still turned-on room light. I was rushing to the PC to check if my groupmates for my SS module have finally replied to my email. I'm a little annoyed at our tutor actually, for not actually clarifying what we're to do on Thursday, and for responding VERY LATE when I asked her through email. What I thought was a simple consultation with her before Thursday's tutorial turned out to be a discussion of sorts about a presentation my small group of 4 has to do this Thursday already!

I thought I was gonna meet up with my groupmates online thru MSN, but it turns out they were offline, or maybe they also failed to read my 6:50pm post (argh..because my tutor replied only today! when she should've days ago). Never mind, through the wonders of technology, I hope people will turn up for tomorrow's meeting at LT8. I'm gonna SMS them right now, in fact. (At least they get to read the message in the morning)

Oh, while I'm writing incoherent stuff anyway, lemme complain that my lower lip hurts! It doesn't look like it, but I can feel a tiny spot where there's some peeling of sorts. Mahapdi konti.

I was surfing just now, and I was reminded of a word that I was introduced to in high school, and it starts with H. I'm not really asked for an opinion, but I swear I won't do that since it seems P. (Haha, here's censorship for you!) Really, there's nothing mean or green or bastos with that statement. It's really safe actually, but I have to keep my convictions a little blunt this time. I mean, I should even keep it to myself. But it seems that I can only go too personal with this blog.

Meanwhile, my head's still buzzing and little Joseph is happily going to bed.