Thank You

It was a good day, actually, except that I managed to embarrass myself in the first KR Choir meeting and I have tutorials to do. In the meeting, which was right after my 3-hour NUS Choir one, I sang the wrong notes (since the sopranos were too distracting), and I spoke too fast as I was nominated for Choir Comm member. I didn't PASSIONATELY yearn for the post, but since I was nominated, go go. I didn't get elected though. More importantly, I wish to God I could speak a little slower publicly.

Anyway, as I told you, my day was pretty good. The SS group presentation in the morning went rather smoothly, my groupmates were particularly nice and warm, and oh yeah, I got an A- in my Assignment 1, which, if you remember, was the Fistful of Colours paper I was working on last time. That made me feel good about myself.

But that was in the morning. Sometimes I wish for happy endings, and so, tonight, at past midnight already, everything wasn't too well. I suddenly felt bad at being embarrassed in the Choir Comm, and what do I have to keep me company? Three undone tutorials.

But of course, mabait naman sakin si Lord. Ayan, courtesy of Friendster, I suddenly feel fine. Thanks for those you message me surprisingly, and for my 2 (or 3) new testimonials (all in a day too! That I haven't seen in a long time) from my dearly-missed friends. It's not just the "Friendster stuff", really, I'd appreciate any sign of comfort actually from my support system.
Which reminds me, salamat Korinna sa pagtulong sakn na idispose ang Malaysian Night ticket! Means a lot that you offered, since I was rushing for NUS Choir prac na rin earlier tonight. ;)

Salamat din shempre Lord, and please please help me with in my tasks.

All's well that ends well.


P.S.
Happy Birthday kay A.Nicolas! :D