Good Days

There are the bad days, the horrible days, those argh-why-does-it always-happen-to me days and of course the good days.

I remember a friend checking out my blog, and telling me, when we met personally, that I seemed "downtrodden" (I remember that word, although I'm not sure if he described me or the blog) in the blog. Maybe it was an accurate description, but I'd like to think that I wasn't. Or the blog isn't. Or something. Maybe it just so happened that I like to blog when I feel more miserable? Dunno.

Anyway, I simply want to make clear that my life isn't fully reflected in this blog, although this would be a fair sneek peak. Sometimes stuff are just so enjoyable I get so tired afterwards, and then lose the urge to blog. Sometimes I get to maximize what little time I have to have fun (since the rest of the time's spent studying or doing idle stuff) that I run out of time to blog. Bottom line is, don't think you know me just yet. Hehe.

Today(Yesterday, since it's past midnight uli argh) was a good day. And so was yesterday (the other day). I had quite some accomplishments, which I'm mighty proud of, since I spent a good chunk of my time, energy, and sanity just to have them finished. And they turned out fine! And now I'm all the happier. SOOOO.. I bid my current woes goodbye! Haha.

In retrospect, the ID-making for the Pinoy party was rather fun, and I'm mighty glad that many of the guests appreciated the combined effort of Korinna, Ivy, and me (although Kor did the most since we used her materials and she wrote the actual names :P). And of course, the Pinoy Party itself was a BLAST. How could it not be? The number of guests overshot, which was a very good thing, never mind if we ran out of name tags. AND, Team Moonstruck won the three-way Family Feud! HAHAHA. Guess where the team got its name! Hehe. Ferron talaga. Thanks Ferron, at natuwa naman ako at pinangalanan pa ng ganun. ;) And the food was great, kahit nangalate dating 'yung mga tao and shempre pati ung pagkaing dala nila.

Today, I posted in the IVLE forum, my thoughts on the poetry topic we're currently discussing for my Singapore Studies module. I still have to get my hands of on the "One Fierce Hour" by Alfian Sa'at, though, but I'm gonna settle that tomorrow.I also JUST submitted my article for the Ridge, the NUS student publication. I hope it gets published! Sigh. What a relief. I took me all day to write those stuff (forum posting and article).

Tomorrow's yet another busy day, but it's all okay. I have a class at 8, a crazy Java Lab at 11 (the two-week lab is a killer), and my SS (S'pore Studies) at 2pm. And then, there are the NUS Choir stuff: voice class at 4:30 (quite helpful i must say), then break for dinner, and a Master Class by some renowned soprano at 7pm. And then there's the meeting for the Block at 10:30pm, and of course I have to study(haha dapat lng)!

Okay, I have to rest now. Take care everyone!



P.S.
My mom pala reads my blog! And her officemates din. Oh no, now I have to be more careful with my words. Sorry about that offensive word in the third sentence of the previous post, Ma! Censorship! Hehe. It's all good actually. Ingat dyan Ma! I miss you and Dad and Kai!