Finally!

What time is it?! 4:43am.

At long last, after hours of toil (I started working after I finished the previous entry around 5 hours ago), I FINALLY finished creating that blasted Java Program called Unscrambler.
Salamat po Panginoong Hesukristo! Alleluia! Yehey!

And guess what, PASSED ALL 5 autograders the first submission! Wooohoooo.

It was a three-part lab, see, which must be marked PASSED by all 5 or 6 autograders in a maximum of 10 submissions. The first part I did the other day, the other one yesterday, and the last one just a few moments ago. The first one I got in my 4th or 5th submission, the next I got in my 3rd submission, and this crazy last one in my first! Yippeee.

Never mind, of course, if it took me bloody looooong hours. In fact, when I reviewed the programs after submission, they seemed too short and simple, not reflective enough of the long hours of toil and sweat and eyebags and zits I devoted. Oh well. Maybe because if this were an English essay, I would have written pages and pages of material by now, instead of a bunch of lines. Hehe.

Kakabilib tuloy ang mga programmers. It's cool and all, but not my thing. I might even back out on my plan to apply for Computational Finance next year for this same reason. Oh well. From the looks of it right now, Statistics may be far more appealing.

But then again, I distinctly remember myself saying I didn't like Statistics AT ALL.
TWICE, in fact. Once in high school, and another time last year during our Econometrics class.
Hehe. We'll just see what happens to me after this sem.

OK, I've blogged more than enough for the day already. I'm sooooooo exhausted, kung lamu lang. Time to finally get some sleep. A restful one at that.



P.S.
On a more serious note, I just heard too, about the recent death of hundreds in Russia, most of them KIDS (See http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04/russia.school/index.html) as a result of these dastardly attacks by rebels. Sigh. Dreadful, dreadful. Depresses the shit out of me when I think about it. These were kids who were held hostage in a school, deprived of food and water, and they were either naked or dressed in underwear because of the heat! And those poor boys, they even had to drink their own urine. And the rebels, they just had to bomb this little school and engage in intense gunfire. Depressing. We should all offer our prayers so this horrible crisis would be resolved soonest.