Swamped

I just worked for hours on this second lab for Java. I gave up for the day (or night). It gets f*cking depressing after a while. Maybe I just have to read a bit more. Patulong naman Lord, and Mama Mary for that matter, whose birth we celebrated yesterday (kanina).

I'm so swamped I shouldn't be blogging. But then this might just be some form of release.

Yesterday I had no class, but I did my Biology Assignment and went to A cappella and KR Hall Choir Auditions at 8pm and 10pm. Today was a fiarly busy day of lectures and notes-printing. I tried to work for my Ridge Article, due on Sunday. Also due on Sunday is this blasted Java lab (calm down Joseph, as Dustin mentioned [still on Java as i was asking him for help], hate just brings about more hate). On Saturday is this Pinoy Party, where I'm tasked to head a group in charge of the nametags and directory or something. I don't know when to buy. I have a busy day tomorrow, preparing for Friday's Tutorial Day (lots of them tutorials), and tomorrow night my NUS Choir auditions will clash with the KR Choir's very first meeting. Oh, that means I got in KR Choir (I was happy awhile ago, trust me). On Saturday evening, I would have to pass up an informal dinner of the NUS choir in favor of the Pinoy party. Sayang din konti, since the informal dinner is to be held at Marche, this posh restaurant at The Heeren in Orchard. I doubt if it's free though. Anyway, of course I'll choose the Pinoy party, even if it means having to head the registration/nametag/directory team.

So, in the blabber of the previous paragraph, I hope you worked out my sked. (Sorry I'm rather not myself right now i.e. bangag since it's already past midnight.)

I am so damn tired. My sleeping pattern has gone haywire, my zits have been surfacing waiting to be popped, my eyes are swollen, and I am physically, mentally, emotionally tired. Maybe I slack too much during the day? Kaya yan.

Okay, I better rest. Long day tomorrow, especially since I'm gonna rush through all my tutorials.


P.S.
On a more cheerful note, happy happy birthday to Jacques! He's my distant cousin and ex-schoolmate, and a terrific friend. I hope you're having a grand time. Happy 15th, bro.