Recess

Recess week starts tomorrow. Actually on Sunday. Actually not a week, but half a week. Sunday to Thursday. But as far as I'm concerned, recess week started tonight. After another long Friday, I treated myself to a whole evening of surfing and watching TV shows (also in the laptop).

I watched some episode of the OC (yes I haven't finished), enjoyed the premiere of Survivor Vanuatu (even if NUSCast is bahaving like MS Powerpoint again), and did some blog and forum reading.

Actually, I think I've been slacking for the longest time although I seem busy. I must learn how to budget my time and energy MORE as I feel, as Arthur may have correctly pointed out, that this is all self-induced stress. Or maybe just the usual good old laziness.

I was glad to crack some intriguing puzzle too. Haha. I may be more google-savvy than I thought. Hehe. Well I sure hope I could be Java-savvy too, as the midterm test is coming up next Friday! We always do our best.