Nineteen trips 'round the sun

Nineteen trips 'round the sun

Nineteen finally. Yey! Cool, I had a terrific birthday surprise! The twist is that I wasn't the object of surprise, but I surprised Korinna and Ivy by spoiling their birthday plans for me! Wahahaha.

February 7 has been a long day, which started off with me going to Clementi to look for butterscotch or brownies or any sumptuous bite-sized piece of chocolatey pastry, me finally getting an assortment of small yummy yummy cakes from Prima Deli, me coming late for Probability lecture at noon, braving through the Probability tutorial without even having printed the problem set, sitting through Calculus class, and exercising vocal chords with NUS Choir till almost 10pm.

Guess what I learned? I thought finding Sens as a birthday-mate was a big coincidence enough, but as it turns out, I have 2 other birthday-mates all in the same hall block! Cooooooool. So that's FOUR of us February 8 babies in D block alone. And to think I rarely found a birthday-mate in the Philippines. =P

So I was room-hopping and cake-distributing from midnight. Haha. Quite fun and happy and yehey. Maybe tomorrow (or later) I'll reflect more on what it really means to have travelled 'round the sun 19 times over, but for now I'll get some shut-eye first so I can catch the 6.45 morning mass at Clementi.

Yey, thank you Lord for another year! And good job, Joseph, in keeping yourself together. ;) Will call home tomorrow morning!



Music of the moment: Stevie Wonder's Seasons of Love
Currently feeling thankful.