Something's gotta give

Something's gotta give

Before anything else, I'd like to invite one and all to the NUS Choir's annual Varsity Voices Concert!
VV '05 will be on Saturday, February 26, 2005, at the Victoria Concert Hall. Tickets at $15. Contact me at 90745231, or email me for tickets. Please support! :D Good stuff, I tell you.

* * *

Ticket sales have been not too good, too, because we haven't been quite aggressively selling tickets for the past few days. And the performance isn't all too polished just yet (and the songs not yet memorized), mainly because of last week's Lei Yu performance, which, although a success(!), killed much of VV time. So we die this week practising. Practised all day today and I'm pretty beat.

* * *

Some of us NUS Pinoys went to Sentosa, by the way, yesterday afternoon. Quite fun, although it was a very short stay for me and Korinna. Arrived there at around 5pm, and were back before 11pm. In that short time, I managed to swim a little, play in the sand a little, lie down a little on the sand, watch the stunning laser show at the Musical Fountain ($4M for the equipment I hear), and have lots and lots of photos taken.

* * *

Okay, let's get back to the title of this post. Needless to say, I'm swamped as ever. It's midterm break, and I'm supposed to be studying for my upcoming tests or finishing my required readings. Instead, we're rushing the songs for the concert, which is stressing me out, as much as practices are damn good fun sometimes.

Something must unfortunately be sacrificed, so I can focus more on the more important things.

Moonstruck Inc. will be down until further notice.