Samplers

Samplers

Wei Wei has posted some of the last night's concert songs in the forum (or more accurately, in his SoC account)! Yey.

So for those who missed the NUS Choir's Varsity Voices concert last night, here's a couple of songs. :D (Click the links to hear the files)

Te Quiero ("I adore you")
A beautiful song that can be easily mistaken as a love song. It is a love song, really, but about love for country. This song portrays Argentina's hope for justice, freedom and love.

I'll Be There
Pop classic! It was first performed by the Jackson 5, but was widely popularized by Mariah Carey. Yan Ting sings some spine-tingling solo vocals! :D

I'm singing bass, so you can try to listen to me among the lower voices. :)

I'm still waiting for someone to upload the Tarimbaba! And That Lonesome Road! And The Continental and Guantanamera and all other songs of course! But I don't think they'll upload everything (nor will I), since doing so could ruin orders for the CD! Hehe.

Okay, Probability test coming up. Maybe another hiatus is in order?