BAD ZIP FILE, BAD

i hate corrupted zip files.
now i know not to zip too many files into a large zip file.
dammit. kainis, kasi that was the only way that i could transfer stuff from my un-reformatted pc (with a non-high-speed USB port) to boat's high-speed external hard drive. ayaw ng multiple big files, so i painstakingly zipped them into packets, then transferred then one by one (ayaw rin ng dalawa, lest it "can't find the specified file").

anyway, for the record, i have 3 corrupted zip files.
2 files that contain loads of mp3s, which total about 1.2 GB.
1 file that contains 150MB of *sob* photos taken by my new digicam.

sigh. this is not good.
then again, it may be just the perfect thing to cap my long streak of bad luck.

it's horrible really. 1.2GB of mp3 files!! and you know i'm a music buff right?!!
and my photos, my photos. people think too that i'm "photo-philic".
which is true, by the way.


maybe i should watch some smallville or will and grace from a shared folder in the NUS network to make me feel better.