RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS

it's raining again right now. and you know how the rain is in singapore.
it's as if the sky showerhead's broken. it only goes two ways: OFF, or FULL BLAST.
but that's okay, a wet wet wet day, however drenched we all get, is a welcome break from scorching hot hot days.

just came from math class 2-4pm, and statistics tutorial 12-1pm.
for the first time in quite a while, i wasn't late for my tutorial, AND, get this, i actually SOLVED ALL the problems. makes me feel good about myself even if i had to sleep at around 3:30am this morning.

oh yeah! i forgot to tell you how much TIME i wasted yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that. hmph. 'twas a loooong weekend, but i really only started working on my academics at midnight last night! talk about slacking off.

in fact, last night was horrible. i hated it. i rested all day, watched some SATC and smallville from the NUS network in the afternoon, slept, woke up, had dinner, wasted my time surfing, chatting with karen (who was interestingly complaining too about not being able to study), checking my mail, and of course, downloading loads of mp3s.

that's my new occupation btw, a music buff. at first i thought about answering my tutorial, but couldn't quite focus, so i figured that some new music files (on top of my 1300++ mp3s in my hard drive) would do the trick.
didn't do much, really, as i enjoyed downloading too much i forgot to study. i wasted 3 hours last night, doing basically nothing. at midnight finally, i got to work. statistics sure is crazy anyway you look at it, but somehow i managed to get away from the ordeal, at around 3:30am, with no more than a swollen pair of eyes and a few zits.

it was drizzling last night. which was cool actually, since that was on of the few times my dorm room gets soothing COLD air. usually it's just a small oscillating wall fan for me and my pakistani roommate.

funny how the cold weather never fails to "dampen" my mood as well. last night i was feeling a little sleepy and sad and a little angry with myself. my senior nestor told me he was depressed too last night, so i'm also not discounting that i may have caught the "bug". thank God there's no snow in singapore. i mean, not just now. i probably would have to struggle to keep me from banging my head on the wall from inexplicable insanity and depression.

but really, in other circumstances, i'd love to even SEE real snow! and make snow angels and snowmen and have snowball fights! hahaha. but i'll probably wait a longer time for that, since it's just the philippines and singapore for now. =)

got loads to do tonight again! math tutorial tomorrow, a quiz during our stats extra class on wednesday, a physics pre-lecture quiz and a lab experiment too, and finally a math assignment due thursday. and yeah, fencing tonight and thursday, some PR comm preparations for the NUS open house on saturday.

good thing there's no nice show on tv tonight. or tomorrow night. (actually it's smallville tomorrow, but i can easily get the file from the NUS network. XD) but i sure won't miss american idol and survivor on wednesday, thursday, friday.

start workin now joseph! go!