THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU

you know what, blogster... YOU OWE ME.
A LOT.

i just spent the whole day today, just fixing you up.
and did i tell you i slept past three am?

well, yes i was transferring files into my pc, which was taking a darn long time,
but i also worked on you. now i'm lunchless at 2pm, and with a number of new zits.

sigh. after this, I SWEAR i'm gonna study.


but really, i liked fixing you up.
makes me happy too. haha. the way mcflurry and lasagna make me happy.

to everyone, hope you like it.
i think the other one is still classier and more stylish, since i spent loads of time on it too,
but this one here is the informal, more relaxed type.

i saved the other template, don't worry. it'll be back as soon as i feel less informal, and more stylish.
or maybe just when i get bored with this.

oh. i worked my darndest hardest to make this new template look good both when you're using your favorites sidebar, and when you're viewing the page full screen. try it. hope it works.

lots to learn about html. suddenly my 2nd year high school comsci class seems like ages ago.

yeah, tell me what you think ok? there's still stuff i wanna add to this template, but right now,
i'm just hungry. =P