I SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING

i ALMOST posted something just moments ago, but i realize it's all about the same old thing.
i saved the last part though:

it's official. i'm a wreck.

i try my best to keep myself afloat, but for some reason, which i sincerely do not fully comprehend, it just doesn't work.

i feel as if i've so much invisible stuff inside, they should charge me for excess (dare i say it) "emotional" baggage.
it's odd, really. it's heavy, yet it feels empty.

must be the weather again. drizzled awhile ago, and now it's eternal sunshine for the spotless mind. (

here's part of the song i'm into right now (i swear, my head is a self-playing jukebox on shuffle):


sun has fallen from the sky
stars no longer shinin'
purple sky has turned gray
and it makes me want to scream
moon no longer givin' light
us no longer talkin'
rain would not shower love
and it makes me want to scream


i realize now why some university students in taiwan commit suicide after getting poor marks (learned from my english class last sem).

i realize now why people do crazy things at the height of a strong emotion, whatever it is.

i realize why drunkards drink vodka and seek the company of their drunkard fellas well into the night.


oh well. i'm drinking my lime juice from its 1-liter bottle. that should do the trick.
although i still miss my favorite kalamansi.


gotta study math now. and physics. and econs. FOR REAL this time.
sigh. my best laid plans. i'm crossing my finers i won't screw up my study masterplan yet again.


p.s.
i'm sorry if i seem to be complaining day in and day out (based on this blog at least).
can't help it. i hope to make this blog more readable after my blasted exams.
sorry for the inconvenience.
=)