NO INTERNET, BUT IT'S SURPRISINGLY GOOD

yey!
guess what happened the other day.
i couldn't connect to the internet again!

but it's all good.
i was able to, ahem, STUDY. for real this time.

and oh yes! science library is the place to be. (i quote that from arthur my pinoy senior).

the other night i went to study in the library with arthur. when i came back, there was some network sharing problem, and so, pesky little me, the type who is "nagmamarunong", tinkered with this and this in the computer settings. ayun, di tuloy nakaconnect sa net.

yesterday i went to the comcen to have it repaired again, and they fixed the network connections, or so it seemed. however, when i came back to my room, the blasted thing won't connect still! the message, "a network cable is unplugged" would flash.

i checked with afzaal's network point and it still wouldn't work. i brought my laptop down 4 floors and to the next block to wayne's room and thank goodness i could connect there.
i realized the problem was with the network point, and not my PC.
great! now i didn't have to reformat again.

i emailed user support at the comcen, and today they responded. after an exchange of emails regarding boring specs you wouldn't find interesting, tada! my pc's up and running again.

hmmm... based on what i did today, as soon as i knew my pc was okay, i think having no internet is better.

last night, for example, i went to the library again, until 9:45 pm, so we could catch survivor at 10pm on tv. after survivor, i studied in my room, and lo and behold, i finished reading topics about 3 out of 5 sets of my physics lecture notes. i read several chapters of giancoli, and i was surprised i finished so much.

i slept at almost 4am, but with my nescafe frothe, a chocolate drink, and my pc to provide me some music to "bounce" to (basically my pc was just for printing notes, listening to mp3s, and playing 3d pinball and spider solitaire only), i survived the night AND was able to catch breakfast at 8am.

today, i went to the library again, from late morning to around 3pm.

i walked back to the hall because i was kinda sleepy, and so that i could check if my pc was working.


and that was the end of my studying for the day. hahahahahahaha.
i surfed again, checked mail, read the news on inq7.net, did some friendster, and of course, i touched up some stuff on the blog again!

but it's okay. i'm gonna study NOW NOW.
imagine, i was invited by my pinoy seniors to go out tonight. they were to have dinner at orchard, and go to CHIJMES, some sort of pub, where people go "clubbin'".

hmph. i really really wanted to go. but i said, i have to study.
haha. talk about determination!
but really, i'm not feeling too super.
i think i have a minor headache that's gradually chewing off the back part of my brain.

anyway, gotta study na!


p.s.
guess what's new with the layout of the blog! haha.
i know it's quite simple-LOOKING, but for non-techies like me, it took hours.
hmmm... did you notice?
well if you didn't, they say the best type of change is the one that goes unnoticed. ;)