HUMOR ME.. AGAIN

okay. so i promised, among other things, that i wouldn't blog.
but this i have to do to save my precious efforts from getting wasted.

as promised (see previous blog), i set my status in msn to "busy".
the publicity head of PR comm messaged me still, despite the i'm-BUSY-can't-you-see warning.
turns out that due to the crazy time constraints for our NUS open house preparations, we had to submit an ad on A5-size paper for our hall (to be published in the open house booklet) ASAP.

in this case, ASAP meant learning what to do at 4:30pm, and submitting the design at 9:30pm.

great. as if i had eons to spare. i didn't even study yet.
i could understand shijie, since he's working under pressure only from the big boss weikai.
oh well. they should've told us long ago, so all of our schedules won't be as screwed up as they are, but never mind. nuff of da blamin' and get on wit da workin'! (sorry, i'm in rap mode right now. =P)

anyway, here my friends, is the fruit of my labor.



if you're wondering, the large bug-like objects at the bottom comprise the KE7 float.
cool stuff, i tell you. made from virtual scrap like papers and boxes and can labels (unused ones from manufacturers), the floats are also engineered to have some good range of motion and animation(tama ba term?). they are showcased during float day, where the floaters from all NUS halls and faculties present colorful dances to accompany those gigantic stuff.

oh, in the middle of my work, the blue screen of death came (any computer user out there would know what that means) while my photoshop file was unsaved. ayun, back to square one. and also, since we lacked photos (my only source was the KE7 website), i hade to add a photo i took on my own. it's the photo of the hall when i stick out my head, camera in hand, out of my fourth floor window.

wayne told me the photo was "maganda.. yun lang."
wayne is matipid in giving compliments, so i was quite grateful already with that.
shijie told me that it was good enough to be an advertisement.
i just hope perfectionist and high-aiming big boss weikai liked it.

hey, just heard a beep from my pop peeper (my email checker).
shijie has just uploaded the pdf version of my file to the PR Comm yahoogroup.
hope everyone doesn't hate it. haha.

anyway, time's a wastin'! gotta go to study room now! wish me luck for physics and math!