HUMOR ME

i told myself i won't complain right? about my low marks in midterms, or anything academic-related right? well humor me.

facts:

+ big event: maths midterm on thursday (two days from now)

+ study level : 2.75 in a scale of 5

+ current activities:
blogging, staring into nothingness or at least the beautiful view from my fourth floor window,thinking random thoughts, surfing the net, downloading cool music files, sleeping

+ why the fart can't you study? beats me.

+ what did you do last night when you shoulda been studying? fencing, blasted pr comm meeting which lasted till almost 1am.

+ any other distractions? yeah, watched oscars live yesterday morning, which, made me happy since LOTR made a clean suuuu-weeeeeeeeeep of all awards they were nominated for, and since renee zellwegger finally won after striking out twice consecutively before. but mind you! i did my formula sheet! which is almost done!

+ any other disturbing stuff? darn. PR comm's gonna joiin NUS open house on march13. dammit, and we were informed only of STUFF yesterday! sigh. now we the publicity team has to make yet another banner to paint and do this and that.. basically the tiresome work. oh well. i'm just glad this is the last event for the sem.

+ resolution: MUST. GET. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM. AND. GO. TO. THE. PLACE TO BE - LIBRARY! YEHEEEEY!

+ nooo, dummy.. i want GREATER resolutions:
okay.
i'm not gonna be online in yahoo messenger until after march 4.
i'm not gonna be online in msn messenger except STRICTLY FOR IMMEDIATE AND URGENT PURPOSES. and if and only if i go online, i promise to put my status to "busy".
no little chatter too with my friends.
i'm not gonna blog until after march 4.
i'm not gonna surf any "leisure" sites.
internet from today till march 4 will be used only for checking mail and my maths website and the workbin in our IVLE.
satisfied? :)

+okay. final words before YOU START ANSWERING YOUR TUTORIAL DUE 12 NOON:
so help me God! woohooo! i'm sending it all up to Him. :)