Convenient

Convenient

For a change, this won't be long. Or even cheerful for that matter.

Today I was at Changi at 6:45am to send off the next batch of departing Pinoys: birthday boy Gelo, Ferron, Ate Angel, Jeunesse and Robs. The send-off party ironically consisted of more people than those actually leaving: Joline, Karen, Nestor, Arthur, Ivy, myself, and two of Jeunesse's churchmates who went to see her off. Then Arthur, Nestor and I went to Orchard to do some window shopping. It was fun for the most part, checking out the sinfully expensive stuff in the endless strip of malls, and playing the free XBOX in some booth, and now my legs are sore from walking too much. It was drizzling when we went home at around 4pm, and I was quite glad to bump into Xiaolong, one of my favorite Chinese friends from my former hall, in bus 95.

I hate long MRT rides. They make me feel lazy. And sleepy. I hate getting wet in the rain. It may be fun once in a while, but I've gotten wet too many times this sem, thank you. I feel bad right now, and I don't know why. Maybe I'm getting a little depressed, or maybe I'm just tired.

And I always like to blame it on the gloomy weather. It's always convenient that way.


P.S.
I'm sorry to K and A, for whatever I may have done.
To J, I hope you feel better.