Promise kept!

Promise kept!

Hah! Who would've thought I'd make it? Well there you have it, I've refrained from blogging as promised. And ahem, there's my 561-word article for the Ridge, surely more than 75% done, right? Now, with that article 3/4 done as I aimed, I can finally blog. Hee.

They were long days, I tell you, those two blogless days. Not because I didn't blog (I'm trying to control the addiction), but because I've been banging my head on the wall just to churn out ideas for the article I'm writing! I emailed my perennially cheerful editor Nurul about my two ideas, and she chose one, and not without giving me sensible advice about my writing. Hit me right smack in the head! Now it all made sense, why and how my English skills let me down on three crucial occasions. I've been thinking about those things, actually, but sometimes we just need someone to bop you on the head once in a while, and say aloud what you've been half-denying all this time. Thanks Nurul, for sending me back to earth. =)

And so it was. I was stuck in the room figuring out what to write and how to say it, although often distracted by MSN, YM, internet, TV shows. I had four happy distractions though, courtesy of YM: Kirth, Lyn, Kristia, and Erine. My high school girl friends! Girl_friends, I repeat! Kirth is such a sweetie, and so into volunteer social work now in UP (Univ of Phils)! And she digs this guy she met during charity work. Yiheee. To Erine, welcome to the world of Yahoo Messenger! Hehe. So righteous this girl, and I'm glad she's very active in her church. As for Lyn and Kristia, haha, they coincidentally replied to my YM nick Inspiration badly needed(referring to my lack of drive to write the article). On separate occasions, Krish suddenly messaged, Present!, while Lyn replied, I'm here I'm here!. Hah those girls. Thanks for inspiring me! Although I kinda stalled in my writing task while chatting with you. Hehe.

My right toes are sore. Been walking around all day. Went to Church at Clementi 12:15, and found my way to Harbourfront Center in an attempt to do some shopping for myself, or buy some Christmas gifts for my family at home. Harbourfront's quite a neat place, but maybe I'm too choosy or the stuff to pricey. End result: I just bought some bananas and bread and some liver spread at Cold Storage. Hah. Funny, the Bossini shop in Clementi has even better items than those in Harbourfront?

Since it was almost 5pm when I left Harbourfront Center, I decided to tapau (take away) my dinner, because finding dinner around campus has been quite tiring since vacation started (And it was raining too). And of course, not wanting to spoil my day at Harbourfront, I got myself some good Japanese food! Isn't Jap food just heavenly? Or is it just my tummy's internal configuration that's so compatible with Jap food? Well whatever it is, a day that ends with Jap food is always a good day. Wheeee.

Choir chalet tomorrow at Sentosa! I have no sunblock though, so please let tomorrow be a cloudy day. Yey!

Now to wrap up that blasted article, and finish downloading some Will and Grace eps.. ;)



Music of the Moment: Joss Stone's Super Duper Love
Currently feeling hungry for more Jap food! =P