Why not?

Why not?

Someone remind me again why I'm turning down Karen's offer to go clubbing tonight with Sherene and Kurien and Joline and a bunch of others?

1. Because Karen's freakin' unstable right now. And lately she's been acting kinda funny. Hah.
2. Because Karen's sabog (scatter-brained, explosive(?!)) most of the time, and maybe I'll be stuck in funny situations due to her occasional lack of any semblance of a plan?
3. Because I could buy some shirt with the clubbing money. Or add it to the fortune I would have to spend on the spoilt camera. Or buy my family and friends pasalubongs (gifts). And did I mention I'm broke?
4. Because I have choir practice early morning the next day.
5. Because my Malaysian friend Claire will be storing her stuff in my room tonight, as she's leaving for home tomorrow.
6. Because 2nd-hand smoke is toxic, and reduces my lifetime by what, 9 minutes every time? (trivia from Karen too)

Ugh. Can't you tell I want to go clubbing tonight? One significant thing I learned in my bridging year last year is that dancing is an effective (and happily sweaty) form of releeeeeeease.

Hmph. Blame the voices in my head.


Update @10pm: So Joline and Kurien didn't go I think. Hah! So apparently it's Karen, Sherene, and this Pinoy scholar at the Conservatory of Music, Alex. Well at least I didn't spoil their girls' night-out.;) Have fun, you happy people.