Homebound!

Homebound!

It's 2:27AM and I'm still blogging. To kill time I guess. Because at 9:15AM I'm gonna be flying home to Davao City, Philippines! Woohooooooooo!

I know I'm gonna miss Singapore a bit though. But I shouldn't, since I'm only gonna be gone for around three weeks!

So I may not be able to update this space too much in the coming days, unfortunately. But of course, you know blog addicts; we find ways. ;P (Besides, I'd have to bid for my modules online for next sem too) And also, isn't the previous entry loooong enough to last weeks? Hee.

Should get back to packing. I'm sleepy, actually, after some exhausting last-minute shopping session with Ivy at Bugis's commercial strip. Got myself an OP bag and Giordano drawstring shorts! Both 20% off! But as much as I want to get a good night's rest, I cannot and should not, since there's no more roommate to wake me up at 4AM. And I sure don't want to be left by the plane again. Hee.

Happy holidays everyone!