Speed blogging

Speed Blogging

Five minutes.

Long day today. My God, virtually from 12-12 of intense work.
Probability lecture, Chinese cooked food with ex-hallmate Zhou Yang, Robs and Arthur, back to hall to email and THINK, then back for sleep-inducing Calculus lecture. Rushed to bus stop, ran to dining hall for dinner, ran to room to get scores, then ran to bus stop to catch A2 bus.

Missed the hired bus going to Singapore Chinese Orchestra place at Tanjong Pagar. Thank God there was another hired van. Was panting like crazy. Cool place, soooo "professional"-looking? Met the orchestra conductor, who'll conduct us NUS Choir + Victoria Chorale during the Lei Yu performance for Chinese Arts Festival. Worried a bit since we were told he once walked out after 30 minutes of hearing a choir, and that was the end of it. He turned out to be extra friendly and witty, and phew, we got past thirty minutes. Safe. Waited for bus 10 bus, 10:pm. The other choir from KR was calling me on my handphone, walau, the tenors severely lacked manpower. I arrived at 10:30pm, running to the KR music room. Walau, no tenors! Benny was waiting for me outside. I called everyone on their handphone to come, but only Johni, who had an aching back, came (thanks a lot Johni).

Paiseh, I screwed up my singing. Haha, we lost our notes many times. Good thing we did much better when the real conductor arrived at 11:15pm. And only three tenors! Yey, thanks Benny and Johni. Sorry I'm learning to be a tenor still! (I should be bass!)

1:07am now, and I have an 8am class! I. am. beat. Good night!

7 minutes overtime! Tsk.



Music of the moment: John Mayer's Sucker
Currently feeling like hibernating.