Lazy Day

Lazy Day

Lazy day today. Did virtually nothing! Nothing productive at least. Haha. Went to church at Clementi, had lunch at KFC, did a bit of grocery, went back to hall after dropping by Karen's room, watched the OC, cheered for the KR Volleyball team at the EH courts, then back here.

I'd have to thank someone though, for sharing something with me over MSN. I can't stop laughing, really. Impossible people. XP

Tomorrow I get to go for Lee Kuan Yew's ministerial forum, where he'll talk about what of the past is relevant in a fast-changing world. I was late for the online sign-up, but since I queued for the ticket collection, they let me register and gave me a ticket. Cool. I was always interested in hearing people of power or position or achievement talk. Always interesting to know what's in their heads. (Or anyone's head too, for that matter.)

I actually had two free tickets as of last Saturday: one for the the Chingay Parade and one for LKY's forum. I told my friends over lunch that I would gladly swap both of them for just one MTV Asia Awards ticket! It's gonna be on Thursday, in Thailand. I could be earning now, dammit. Why should I be broke?

But it's impossible too, that MTV thing, because it's in Thailand, and on a schoolday! Wanted it as one of those birthday gifts that are so good they're impossible to get. Oh well. I wanted to keep my birthday a secret, but walau, people have a terrific memory and the bridging kids apparently will surprise me again at midnight, so I told them I'd be going away that day. Birthdays always have me stumped as to what I'll do.

Argh.. I feel so lethargic. It gets tiring doing nothing, really. And you know what you do when you're tired, you beg for more rest. Vicious cycle. Better drag myself out of my bed and do some happy mugging. Ciao!



Music of the moment: Red Hot Chili Pepper's Scar Tissue
Currently feeling sleepy.