Thoughts

Thoughts

I've been thinking a lot lately, and by golly, thinking really took me for a ride! I've been relishing my thoughts thoroughly, though, as they were thoughts of substance (as far as I know), things that are yet to be resolved, yet worth repeatedly pondering over nonetheless.

And what a whirlwind of emotions it was. I don't want to blog about depressing stuff, you know, because.. because. Maybe I'm not sure I'm willing to grant full access into my head. Be my friend, for real, and then I'll gladly open up.

Anyway, I've been quite "off" the past few days, but I still manage (I hope) to put on a genuine enough face when the situation calls for it.

Don't worry, I'm not depressed. I'm just thinking too much! Blame the thought-provoking stimuli around me.

* * *

I wasn't supposed to tell, but since Wayne has shocked me by opening up his side through what else, his blog, I'm gonna let you in on the Wayne file in my brain.

I hate being lied to when I ask a direct (harmless) question (that's only for those Survivor folk). I do not appreciate getting no reaction when I talk to you. Once, twice, how many times? No reaction when I thanked you even. Wa lau. And when I asked you to sign Korinna's card, I never expected nor requested you to come to me to sign it. I knew it was my task to have you sign it. And I did go to KE, but unfortunately you weren't there. Surely you don't want me to go back at 11pm? And btw, some "confrontation" it was. It was more of a polite question from me, and a short two-liner for you. I didn't even think you were paying full attention. End of story.

* * *

Whew. I'm glad to have that out. As much as I hate writing that sort of stuff.

And there's more stuff too inside my head, some happy, some horrible, which I shall not disclose anymore. There's stuff to do of course, schoolwork mostly + choir, which must be attended to more than anything else. My thoughts shall linger on for the next days, weeks, God-knows-when, but they stay in the backseat.


P.S.
Today was an especially fun choir session for NUS Choir. I don't know what, but we were just laughing and singing happily and all like good friends. Later, though, the Student Conductor (and the one who did my audition) Josephine Kang, announced, misty-eyed yet still trying to joke around, that she was quitting the choir. I suddenly felt sad. She is in her final semester as a Law Student, and one of her lectures (with 8 modular credits too) clashes with choir practices, and Mr Lecturer doesn't seem pleased with her skipping class. And, she's been falling sick lately too. Sigh, four years in choir. We were even talking in Sentosa during the Choir Camp about her of course going for the overseas competition in Czech.

She told us to enjoy and love the music. Love the choir in the process.

Now that's another thought for me to digest.



Music of the moment: Third Eye Blind's How's It Gonna Be?
Currently feeling sunburnt.